- Cappadocia Vocational College
What is Physiotherapy Program? Why Should I Study?
Physiotherapy Program trains auxiliary health personnel who perform physiotherapy applications in injuries, diseases, orthopedic disabilities, movement system disorders, as well as in pain and dysfunctions caused by various diseases.
What are the characteristics that those who want to study in Physiotherapy Program should have?
- To have efective communication skills,
- To establish strong human relationships and take control when necessary,
- To be interested in human anatomy,
- To be willing to help people and improve their quality of life,
- To prioritize patient safety and satisfaction,
- To be careful, meticulous, patient and responsible,
- To love working in the field rather than the office.
Why should I study Physiotherapy Program at Cappadocia University?
Cappadocia Vocational School Physiotherapy Program provides practice-oriented training. The practices are carried out in the University's application areas such as workshop, laboratory etc. and in physical therapy units operating in the region.
What do the Graduates of Physiotherapy Program Do? What are the Job Opportunities?
Physiotherapy technicians, who have a wide working area, can work in physical therapy rehabilitation clinics, inpatient treatment centers, and health institutions providing outpatient diagnosis and treatment services.