- Home Page
- Staff Mobility
Name of Institution : Cappadocia University
Erasmus Code : TR NEVSEHI03
Cappadocia University is of opinion that the staff mobility between partners has a positive and strong effect on the internationalization of higher education institutes. We are always welcome either teaching or non-teaching staff visitors, according to the rules of the Erasmus+ Program.
In order to visit Cappadocia University, the visitor should send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org including purpose of visit and Cv.
Guidelines for incoming teaching/training staff:
- A valid Erasmus Inter-Institutional Agreement(IIA) for Teaching Mobility.
- For Training Staff Mobility program, IIA is not needed but the Mobility rules should be arranged by Erasmus+ Program.
- The teaching/training staff must apply to the Erasmus office at the home institution to take place in the program.
- The staff should get in touch with the departmental coordinator he/she wishes to visit.
- An official letter of invitation must be prepared by the hosting departmental coordinator and sent to the teaching/training staff.
- After the mobility at Cappadocia University, the host department must prepare a Letter of Confirmation comprising the activities of the teaching/training staff during the mobility.
A Mobility Agreement sets out the programme of teaching / training to be followed and is approved by the staff member, the sending and the receiving institution / organisation.
Mobility Agreement for Teaching
Mobility Agreement for Training